Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Made It


My first Monday Made It this summer... finally! I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to share some made-its.

First day of school gifts for my Kindergarteners! Our first day isn't until August 11th but I've always got school on my brain and wanted to get something done - one less thing to worry about when I return to school. Plus I did it at home watching TV. These notes are a new FREEBIE in my TpT Store as part of my Summer STEALS.





Next up... Sweet Dreams poem for the night before the first day of school. There's a few versions of this poem going around Pinterest and blogs, and I've posted about it on my blog before. I give these out at Kindergarten Orientation (kind of like Meet the Teacher) for students/families to read the night before the first day of school. Parents seem to love them! I typed it up and attached star confetti in little bags to them.




Photobucket

1 comment: